Phantom Games Development

The Official Forums of Phantom Games Development
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mini-Chat

Robert Fritzen - Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 pm
Unfortunately I'm too busy today to play, and I know there are a few people who'd like to take advantage of today's event, so I'm going to extend it an extra day and change up the requirements for tomorrow.
Robert Fritzen - Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 pm
The server is still up, so anyone who can pull it off today is potentially looking at two free officer promotions ;)
Robert Fritzen - Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:34 am
As a reminder, the Master Slayer event has been extended through today along with 4x EXP. Today's requirements are much more... simple, you must only defeat the Shade Lord to conquer your 3 million EXP bonus.
Robert Fritzen - Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:39 pm
And that concludes our 4th celebrations event. Thanks to all who came in an had some fun!
PorkWings - Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm
It was a nice event, I made a gorrilion EXP and saw the final boss of TWM.
PorkWings - Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 pm
When do you estimate that 3.9.2 will release, Robert?
Robert Fritzen - Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Hard to say, 3.9.1 must be finished first, and that work comprises fixing many of the bugs and underlying problems with the mod.
Robert Fritzen - Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:08 pm
Elements of 3.9.2 however, such as the new weapons, streaks, and such, I have already started work on, and may incorporate slowly as progress moves forward.
Robert Fritzen - Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:22 am
As of right now, it's looking like early August for the TWM2 Main Server reboot once my Linux box finishes up my research work. I'll keep you guys posted.
Robert Fritzen - Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:12 pm
From my current time estimates, my Linux box should be finished running WRF for my research sometime on Thursday, at which point I will open up a 24/7 TWM2 server.
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds • Use sound?

Who is chatting