Phantom Games Development

The Official Forums of Phantom Games Development
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: PGD Winter Sale 2014
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

So, it's that time of year again! The snow has started to fall (in some places), and the holiday shopping season has begun with Black Friday and Cyber Monday both kicking off what looks to be another good year to be in any kind of retail business.

We're not a retail business, but we're going to have a nice holiday sale to put everyone in a "brighter" mood this year. This year's winter sale will begin tomorrow (12/3/14) and go through the final rings of 2014, ending on 1/1/15 and I've got some sweet deals that you guys should definitely look into getting if you don't already have all of our stuff or were looking to add to our collection. I'll have much more information tomorrow when I actually launch the sale, but here's a quick glimpse at what's coming this year in terms of savings:

Direct Savings:
  • PGD Torque Pack: $50 (28.5% Savings)
  • Multiplayer Assembly Package: $20 (20% Savings)
  • AFPSK Lite: $34 (15% Savings)

Purchase Offers (*1):
  • Buy any AFPSK A-La Carte $10 or up and choose a second A-La Carte item of equal or lesser value to get free of charge.
  • Buy any T3D Micro Projectile and choose another of equal or lesser value free.
  • Purchase the T3D Micro Waypoint Overlay or the Force Field and receive the other one free.
  • Purchase the T3D Ultimate Guide and choose the AFPSK Modelling Tutorial or AFPSK FPS Design pack free of charge.

*1: Requires a copy of the payment Pay-Pal email a valid PGD Purchasing System 3.0 account. You need to email the PGD Staff with this information as well as the selection you'd like before the sale offer ends on 1/1/15.

Support Times: M-F 10:30AM - 5:00PM (Central US Time), Offline Sat & Sun
Follow Me on Twitter
~~~~